I know, I know; you want to go to SourceCon Fall 2013, and you’re working with your leadership team to get the trip approved. In the meantime, click here to enter to win a free pass! Once you win a free pass your employer will surely cover the airfare and not force you to use vacation days to attend. 🙂
- Click here to enter the contest.
- The contest will end on Friday, July 26th, at 5PM Central.
- We will announce the winner on the SourceCon.com shortly after 5 pm Central on Friday, July 26th.
- If you are unable to attend the event you can transfer your ticket to another member of your team.
- Already registered? Enter anyway! If the winner is already registered to attend, SourceCon will cover 2 nights at the host hotel.
Why you should attend:
Article Continues Below
For 7 years, SourceCon has been the premier conference for sourcers and recruiters who source. Whether you’re a sourcer or a recruiter, you work for a large corporation, for a staffing firm, an RPO, or as an independent – you need to be in Seattle in October.
- We’re in a new city with a renewed focus. SourceCon Seattle has been formatted with one purpose in mind: to deliver impactful solutions for your sourcing challenges.
- Learn the actual strategies and tools being used by the most progressive sourcing teams around the globe.
- Explore tactical solutions for the sourcing challenges faced by leaders and practitioners.
- Participate in the Sourcing Lab, which has been fully integrated into the agenda for more focused, hands-on content on niche topics.
- Attend SourceCon After Dark, which offers an unparalleled and innovative networking opportunity for more in-depth sharing of knowledge with sourcing thought leaders.