LinkedIn is one of the largest sources of human capital data in the world. According to SourceCon’s 2014 Sourcing Survey:
– 82% of sourcers and recruiters regularly use LinkedIn as a sourcing tool.
– 89% of sourcers and recruiters successfully hired someone last year using LinkedIn.
Given how much all of you use LinkedIn, we are excited to announce an EXCLUSIVE KEYNOTE addition to our SourceCon agenda next month in Seattle!
Brendan Browne, LinkedIn’s Senior Director of Global Talent Acquisition, will (for the first time!) share the new sourcing methodology the LinkedIn team has created for utilizing its own extensive database of information.
Sneak Peek: LinkedIn’s New Data-Driven Sourcing Methodology
Article Continues Below
Recruiters have access to more data than ever before. Yet lots of sourcers are merely reactive and continue to use outdated sourcing techniques focused on quantity, not quality. In his keynote session, Brendan Browne will share the new data-driven sourcing methodology LinkedIn created to:
- Define the perfect candidate.
- Size, segment, and prioritize the talent pool.
- Highlight the results of a recent pilot his team completed using the new methodology that significantly increased InMail response rates, and applicant-to-onsite and applicant-to-offer conversion rates.
Brendan will then show you how you can immediately apply the new methodology to your sourcing efforts.
Check out our full agenda online, including our three breakout tracks to maximize your ROI based on your individual sourcing needs.