I was recently exposed to a new tool known as TacticsHR, which takes Twitter search to a new level. The results are more accurate than I have experienced with Followerwonk and other Twitter search tools. Users are also able to create Twitter lists of the results at the end of the process. The best part… it’s currently FREE!
Below is a short video demo of how the tool works.
Article Continues Below
- TacticsHR is a Twitter search tool that is designed for recruiters.
- It allows recruiters to search Twitter profile information and build lists of target candidates.
- TacticsHR lists can then be exported to twitter.
- Boolean search is supported!
- Sort results by relevance, number of follows, number followed, and number of tweets.
Glen Cathey recently wrote about How to Source Candidates on Twitter Using Google and Bing. His analysis compared searching Twitter using search engines with the results generated by using Followerwonk. Per Glen’s detailed analysis, using Bing and Google definitely provided a more accurate list of results than Followerwonk. A savvy boolean search user will still be able to find more candidates using a search engine. However, the list building capabilities and ease of use provided by TacticsHR make it something any sourcer should add to his or her arsenal.