Are you wrapping up your week and wondering what you missed? Below is a summary of what happened in the recruiting and sourcing world this week, as reported by SourceCon, ERE.net, and The Fordyce Letter.
- How to Recruit Talent in Europe
- HR Manager: A Top 20 Job; Recruiter? As Good As a Doctor
- Incentivize Recruiters for a More Successful Hiring Process
- ‘Actively’ Promoted by Employers, High Deductible Health Plans Gain Ground Among Workers
- Are You Ready for the Changes Coming to Social Media?
- New Site Wants People to ‘LookAtThisJob’
- Gamification: Big Data Is Watching
- Informal Survey: 1 In 10 IT Recruiting Inquiries Do Not Suck
- Cangrade Launching to Test Soft Skills
- Proprietary Metrics — the Next Big Thing in Talent Management
- Sourcing: Art or Science?Gamification and its Place in Recruiting
- Who Are the Most Helpful Sourcers on the Interwebs?
- About.me Launches New People Search Features
From the Fordyce Letter
Article Continues Below
- 5 Ways to Overcome the ‘Perfect Candidate’ Syndrome
- Developing A Multi-Generational Approach to Recruiting
- Manage by Numbers and You’ll Hit Them
- Don’t Miss Out On Your Marketing Deductions
- Time for Recruiting to ‘Go Local’
- But For Using “But For,” You Would Have Collected Your Fee. So Don’t!
Top Discussion From SourceCon.QA
- Why are you a sourcer?
- Is there a tool or technique that helps find various job titles for the same position?
- What’s your policy for sharing sourcing strategies outside of your organization?
- What are the challenges you face while sourcing ?
- What are the most successful tools you use to source candidates internationally?
image credit: bigstock