The most effective way to identify trends and predict upcoming recruiting issues is through the use of metrics and analytics. In the fast-changing world of corporate recruiting, it’s important to be aware of and prepared for the problems and opportunities that you will soon face. In short, because it’s better to be prepared than surprised, both recruiting and hiring managers must find a way to be proactive in planning for these upcoming events, rather than reactive. This advanced webinar will be led by long time ERE.net author and global metrics expert Dr. John Sullivan. He will guide you through the goals, the action steps, and the best emerging corporate practices in predictive recruiting metrics.
Key topics that will be covered include:
- What’s wrong with traditional recruiting metrics?
- How to get help in developing and reporting your metrics.
- How forward-looking metrics can improve recruiting results and at the same time influence the behavior of hiring managers.
- How to develop “smoke detector” alert metrics that warn you.
- What are the most recommended forward-looking actionable metrics to use?
During this highly interactive webinar you will be encouraged to submit your individual questions and time permitting, Dr. Sullivan will answer each of them.
Date/Time of Webinar: October 9th, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
Registration Link: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/vau7ukj8oa8s&eom
Article Continues Below
Can’t attend the live event? No problem! Register and receive links to the slides and recording to watch at a more convenient time!