We’re excited to announce the launch of the 2013 Sourcing Survey! It’s been about 18 months since our last survey was completed, it provided great insight into sourcing salaries and the state of the sourcing in early 2012.
For this year’s survey we’ve broadened the focus a bit. We’re opening the survey up to anyone who sources. If you’re a recruiter or sourcer with any type of organization, we would love for you to participate. It should only take 10 minutes and it’s our hope that it will help us all gain a better understanding of the current state of sourcing.
Article Continues Below
- Have you ever wondered how other sourcers and recruiters are compensated?
- Do employees of RPO’s make more, or less, than their corporate peers?
- Do virtual workers make less than those who commute to the corporate office every day?
- Have you wondered which tools your peers were using?
- Do people who interact with hiring managers earn more than those who only present candidates to the client facing recruiter?
We’re diving into all of these topics and more. Please help us by completing the survey and sharing the link with your peers!