Have you been to SourceCon.QA recently? Since it’s launch, the site has amassed 257 questions with 923 answers provided by 622 sourcers and recruiters. Below are a few questions to review.
New questions you may be able to answer:
- What is the sourcing career path at your company?
- What online testing platform should I use to test sourcing skills?
- How has your experience been with TalentBin? Is it a tool you would recommend (from a sourcing perspective)?
- Am I the only one who thinks Prophet works better than Connectifier?
Article Continues Below
- What methods do you use for Sourcing Tracking & Metrics?
- How did you learn to Source? What do you do to stay on top of new methods and evolving technology?
- What are your favorite browser extensions for sourcing?
- Sourcers, what steps of the recruiting process are you responsible for?
image credit: bigstock