Over the next few days, hundreds of recruiting leaders will be boarding planes and making their way to the 11th annual ERE Expo Spring conference, which is put on by SourceCon.com’s parent company, ERE Media, Inc.
But for those of you who can’t make it to the event in person, we have some exciting things planned for you on Thursday and Friday.
In addition to streaming the keynotes, general sessions, and several of the breakout sessions live, and at no charge, we have teamed up with Steve Boese and his popular HR Happy Hour radio show to bring you a world-class virtual experience. The live streamed programming will be available on the ERE.net homepage.
HR Happy Hour Live from ERE Expo will feature conference speakers, recruiting industry leaders, and some special guests for discussion, commentary, and ‘web-only’ exclusive programming. The special live streamed HR Happy Hour broadcast will give the viewer a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look into the ERE Expo, and will complement the numerous keynotes, sessions, and panels that will also be streamed live.
Make sure to clear your schedule for Thursday and Friday so you don’t miss any of the excitement from San Diego. The stream will run continuously starting at 8:15 a.m. PT on Thursday and 9:15 a.m. PT on Friday. During the lunches and breaks taking place in San Diego, HR Happy Hour Live from ERE Expo will fill the gaps with special programming.
For more information on what you can expect on the stream, click here. And read below for a list of the sessions that will be broadcast on the stream.
Note: All times listed are Pacific Daylight Time
Article Continues Below
- Thursday, March 24, 2011
- 8:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Welcome Remarks & Opening Keynote – Recruitment 3.0: Why traditional recruiters will be replaced by “emotional marketers” led by Matthew Jeffery
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Recruiting Excellence Award presentation & panel hosted by John Vlastelica
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Mission Possible: How to Create a Comprehensive Social Media Recruitment Marketing Strategy led by Stacy Van Meter
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Social Media Strategy Secret Sauce: How Intel Makes Data-driven Decisions led by Allen Stephens, Keith Molesworth, Tiffany Peery from Intel
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – In Treatment: The Complex Relationship Between Recruiters and Human Resources Generalists led by Jeremy Eskenazi, Mike Adamo, Susan Warner
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Welcome Remarks and Opening Keynote – Driving Integrated Talent Management in Turbulent Times led by Julie Fletcher
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Fire Away to ERE Legends Lou Adler, Dr. John Sullivan and Kevin Wheeler
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – 3 Key Insights Into Driving Change led by Melissa Mounce and Jason Warner
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. – Employee Referral Crossfire led by Master Burnett and Gerry Crispin
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – A Vision for our Industry: From Pharaohs to Revolutions
Friday, March 25, 2011
And you can participate in the discussion virtually on Twitter by using the #EREExpo hashtag on all of your tweets. Whether you want to ask a question to a speaker or just join the conversation with both live and virtual attendees, all you need is a Twitter account and you are good to go.
I look forward to chatting with you over the next few days!