As the new Editor of SourceCon, I spend a lot of time reading the SourceCon archives. This week, I came across the “Breaking Down the Sourcing Function” series my predecessor, Amybeth Hale, wrote in late 2010. It’s a timeless series that provides insight relevant to all sourcing and recruiting practitioners. I urge you to take some time this week to read the series.
- Part 1 What’s a Sourcer To Do?
- Part 2: What Makes a Good Sourcer?
- Part 3: How Do You Interview a Sourcer?
- Part 4: What Does a Sourcer Do All Day?
- Part 5: Common Myths About Sourcing
Amybeth has returned to the sourcing world but continues to write on her personal blog, and will be leading a lab session at SourceCon Fall 2013. She plans to continue writing for SourceCon when possible (hint, hint).