Jim Schnyder included “Early Adopter” as one of the top 12 DNA traits of a good sourcer. Do you consider yourself an early adopter? If so, here is a list of early stage startups that could prove useful to sourcers and recruiters in the near future. This list is made up of startups currently in private beta, so start following them now to stay up to date on their developments.
- Minerazzi – This New Data Mining Tool Will Let You Make Your Own Private Search Engine. (Private Beta)
- Isoosi – A web directory and research engine which contains 15 million links. (Private Beta)
- JustHire – A platform that ties together your professional online presence giving potential employers all the information they need about you in one place. (Private Beta)
- Electronic Insight – eiTalent uses any unformatted text (resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn, etc.) to discover candidates’ culture ?t, job match, personality traits and much more. (Private Beta)
How can a sourcer stay on the cutting edge of new technology without wasting a lot of time?
Article Continues Below
- Create a feedly account.
- Subscribe to sites like Startupli.st, Betali.st, Techcruch, StartupMeme, and of course, SourceCon. Skimming the headlines daily to see if there is a new startup that could help you source should take less than 10 minutes.
Where do you find new information that helps you stay on the leading edge?